Monday, March 30, 2009

MY PRECIOUS...




I can't lie any longer. I've been keeping a secret from everyone. I haven't been sharing something, because I've wanted to keep it all to myself (like Gollum in Lord of the Rings...sorry, I'm a blonde SiFi geek, I blame my dad). It's my little precious and I'm finally ready to share it with the world. I will now unleash the truth! I...LOVE...ETSY!!!! It's the most wonderful online store EVER! It's everything handmade by regular folks like ourselves! And this isn't your average DIY site! These are quality made items by professionals and passionate hobbyists (is that even a word, yeah, I'm sure it is...like lobbyists; right?); you can find almost anything on there...they have art, clothes, vintage, holiday, toys, home decor galore! And now I am sharing all this wonderfulness with you (my 2 readers)! There is a wide range of products and prices, for any style and budget. Go check it out, you won't be sorry you did (well you might, you'll be instantly hooked and spend all your hard earned dollars on there and you'll have no one to blame but me...I don't have tons o moola myself so I have to enable others in order to fulfill my shopping need)! Here's some info about Etsy taken directly from their site:

What is Etsy?
Etsy is an online marketplace for buying & selling all things handmade.Our mission is to enable people to make a living making things, and to reconnect makers with buyers.
Our vision is to build a new economy and present a better choice: Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade.

Where is Etsy?
Since our launch in June, 2005, over 100,000 sellers from around the world have opened up Etsy shops.
Happy Monday and happy shopping!


Just a Blonde's Take

No comments:

Social Vibe-Peta