Friday, March 20, 2009

AHHHHH...HE STRIKES AGAIN!!!



OK, I'm completely and utterly convinced that Pottery Barn puts some kind of magical substance in all of their bedding! My "Angel" Axel has made a meal out of another Pottery Barn Clearance buy. This time his appetite drove him to indulge himself in our master bedroom black and white crewel duvet. He helped his little self to one of the corners. Now don't get me wrong, we can probably live with the corner he chewed, but dang...I know that it's there and for this perfectionist that's utter torture! So I hopped on good old eBay again and searched for another duvet...ARE YOU KIDDING ME! They're like $200 bucks! Again I got mine on clearance and with a GC, so it was like $70 bucks or something ridiculous like that! So I guess I'm going to have to bear and grin it and live with this nasty chewed corner. I think I'll write the folks at Pottery Barn and ask them to please stop putting this tempting ingredient in all their fabrics. For my sanity and the sanity of all who have animals that can't refuse their deliciousness.


Just a Blonde's Take

No comments:

Social Vibe-Peta