Friday, February 27, 2009

A FEW THINGS I'VE BEEN EYEING

I love this pillow. I feel as though it is the very essence of me...naa not really I'm just trying to justify wanting a $100 pillow. *from Design Public


Love the pop of red on this one. I'm not sure where I'd put it, but I still think it's uber special. *Again from Design Public


This chair just makes me Happy...maybe someday I'll get the willingness to actually purchase it. For now I just log onto Urban Outfitters and gawk at it.





I just think this is so pretty. Plus I really need something to hang my necklaces on...they're getting all tangled in my jewelry box. *from Urban Outfitters



Here is the fore mentioned Bath rug and Shower curtain. I got a 20% off coupon so I think I'm gonna splurge and get them...before I'm unable to afford any other pretties because of you know leaking what. *both from Bed Bath and Beyond










I've been wanting one of these for a while to put in our bedroom. This one is from West Elm...although I did see one at Target the other day.







I think these would look fabulous in our bathroom or anywhere in the house for that matter...I just loves them! *from West Elm.



Just a Blonde's Take
Bridget


No comments:

Social Vibe-Peta