Friday, October 9, 2009

Face Lift




So for what ever reason, today I felt compelled to give my blog a little face lift. I'm not sure if all the black was getting me down or what, but I feel like I needed something to bring me out of my depressing sad cloud. It's strange but for some reason every fall...or in the words of my friend babalou, Autumn I feel the need to cleanse, make changes, start anew. Maybe it's because fall is my favorite time of year, or maybe it's because for so long fall marked the beginning of a new school year, and even though I haven't been in school for quite some time, the feelings still remain with me to get things going with something new and fresh. Please enjoy the new look and I will have a Halloween post up soon!


Just a Blonde's Take

2 comments:

Deb said...

I like it!

one of the best captchas..."subblapy" makes me giggle.

Unknown said...

I love, love, LOVE the new look! I go through phases where I feel the blog needs a good face lift too. It's kinda like a new haircut...feels refreshing! :)

XOXO

Social Vibe-Peta