Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Branch, No Time

Sorry folks, I've been busy at work and at home and have had no time to post anything. At work I've been busy trying to open a new branch for our bank. We just opened our doors officially yesterday. Before that there was tons of planning and preparing, manual labor and shopping!

I enjoyed my friend Marlene visiting from Paris. Her trips are always fun and seem too short. While she was here we were able to celebrate my birthday! We had a fabulous party at the house. Tons of friends and family and food! It was great, just what I wanted for turning 27! And the weather cooperated for once. Every year it seems that it monsoons on my birthday. This year it was clear, crisp and just right for a patio party!

Speaking of patio, you can find me this evening enjoying food and drinks on my lovely patio. The weather is nice and just right to be relaxing outside. I can't wait. I also can't wait to try a new recipe. I'm going to attempt to make Asian chicken lettuce wraps tonight. I always order them when we hit up our local Pei Wei and they're just sooo good, I'm going to try and recreate the deliciousness in my kitchen! We'll see, we might be enjoying grilled cheese sandwiches on the patio instead! I'll let you know how they turn out! Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far!

Just a Blonde's Take

No comments:

Social Vibe-Peta