Monday, March 30, 2009

Double the Fun!

I'm feeling frisky today, so you all get a Double Post!! Wooohooo! (who am I kidding? I'm the only one excited about a double post, more proud of myself I guess) Anyway, I thought I would share a photo of my little bro that was taken while he was in India for training.





He's the marine (bad ass M.F.) on the right. Scary (but fun) stuff! Right now he's in his favorite (least fave) place 29 Palms, California (they call it 29 Palms, because that's how many total trees they have there...and that's all)! More and more training it seems, and sometime this summer or perhaps fall, he will be off to either Afghanistan or Iraq. I'm so excited for him and all the things he gets to see and do, but I also fear for him (for obvious reasons). That's why I thought it would be a wonderful idea for me to watch this movie, Taking Chance. Not, I cried during the whole damn thing (I'm an emotional cutter with movies)!

Anyone else have any family or friends in the military? I'd love to add them to my prayer list!

Just a Blonde's Take

No comments:

Social Vibe-Peta